If you are like most business owners, you post a job when you have an opening, print off some questions from the internet and hire based off an interview where the candidate said all the right things. You spend so much time on sales, administration, accounting and other things to keep your business going that hiring is something that you want to mark off your to-do list and move on. But then the new hire leaves shortly after accepting the position. This decision just cost you $4,000 (on average). Then, you start the process over again. It’s like you are a hiring manager, not a business owner.
I’ve seen this cycle happen time and time again. Yet, there aren’t many resources available to address hiring processes. Most small business books I’ve read have a chapter or section about hiring and most of that just talks about tax stuff (important to know, but not the only thing).
Take back control over your business and hire the RIGHT people for your company.
Introducing Secrets to Successful Staffing – a consulting program to help you create hiring processes that empower you to hire right the first time. I have over a decade of recruiting experience in a bunch of different companies for various positions, from part-time seasonal help to Executive-level, so I’ve hired a lot of people and know what works (and what doesn’t work).
Secrets to Successful Staffing puts YOU back in control of your hiring. Instead of guessing and worrying about getting the best people for your business, you will obtain all the information you need to know to be the HIRING HERO you were born to be! By the end of this LIVE series, you will have the confidence to hire without having regrets. Here’s a breakdown of some of the material we’ll cover:
– A simple and fast way to write a job description for the employees you want
– The types of interviews that will help you find who you’re looking for
– The best ways to recruit without having to break the bank
– Reviewing resumes without taking too much time and not skipping over good candidates
– Goof-Proof Interviewing, a unique and easy way to interview and narrow your hiring decisions
– The Interview Question Database so you can ask the right questions. It is ONLY OFFERED HERE and is available to you when you enroll
– What NOT to ask in an interview so that you can keep your interviewing professional and useful as well as free of lawsuits
– Turning down candidates in a way that makes them not hate you
– Onboarding your new employees
– And much, much more
The introductory session is closed. The next one will start in September. You can purchase the recordings below in late-August.
This is a live online course and it starts on Thursday, August 2 from 7 pm (CST) to 8:15 pm and will be every Thursday through August 30.
Each session is a little over an hour long, and will be recorded, but it is best to attend it live so you can answer questions. Recordings are available with your purchase of the program except for promotional offers. (Only want the recordings? You can get those too! Just scroll down to the bottom to buy the recordings.)
Plus, you will get a workbook included in the program and you will use throughout the sessions. At the end, you’ll be ready to put your recruiting into action!
All of this for AN INTRODUCTORY SPECIAL OF ONLY $197! SEATING IS LIMITED, so GET YOURS TODAY!
To get the LIVE Online Courses starting Thursday, August 2 for ONLY $197:
To get the Recordings & Workbook for ONLY $250:
Have questions? Contact me here and I’ll respond as soon as possible. I look forward to hearing from you!